Sunday, February 3, 2008

Still Working On It....

Hi everyone...well...it's begun. I've started on the family blog. I've gone a bit crazy and started backfilling posts and albums so soon I'll have the whole last year properly documented. I'm dabbling in HTML so the posts may get fancier each time. :D We're using Picasa (Google Rocks) so please check out all the albums and links as they all lead to TONS of pics!! WOOHOO. Who knows..you might find a pic of yourself out there! ;)

I'm trying to do this time based and event based so you'll see summary albums and posts for the months but then highlighted events and people. Who knows, I might change my mind 100 times before I settle on a format but this is what I have so far.

Feel free to share and comment! We want to keep in touch with everyone.

Oh and P.S. if you see any pics you particularly like, feel free to download it from Google.

No comments: