Sunday, November 30, 2008

November 2008


I can't believe November is already over. We still have one more birthday party but I realized I need to take the chance when I can to post. I've posted Evan's bday party pics. We're actually going to have 2 parties for him to accommodate schedules but I went ahead and posted the first one already. Besides a burned finger from our first bday candle, things went alright. SIGH. Raimi's is officially toothless. :) Just in time for the holidays. Guess we'll be spending some extra time learning "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" :D

Both kids continue to amaze us. Evan is walking all over, having all kinds of nonsense conversations and developing quite a sense of humor. 90% of the time we have no idea what's so funny, but he's running around giggling anyway. Raimi is a whopping 4 ft tall now and will be performing at Carnegie any day now. :)

Chris and I are still reeling from the loss of our close friend Margaret. She was an amazing woman and will be extremely missed! It's a test of faith to understand but we are trusting God is faithful.

That's all for now, I'll put Evan's second 1st bday pics out soon.

No comments: